Launched on 26 October 2004, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has stood the test of time, and undoubtedly it’s one of the best games of the GTA franchise.
The action-packed video game was developed by Rockstar North and marketed by Rockstar Games.
Luckily there are multiple ways to download GTA San Andreas on your PC.
In this article, we have shared every single method that can help you play GTA: SA on your Windows PC.
Table Of Contents
GTA San Andreas System Requirements
Since Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is almost a two-decade-old game it will work flawlessly on my modern-day hardware. However, if you plan to play this video game on a low-powered laptop or an aging desktop then ensure that your PC fulfills the minimum requirements.
- OS: Windows 2000 or later
- CPU: 1GHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon XP
- RAM: 384MB of RAM or higher
- SSD/ HDD/ DVD-ROM drive
- GPU: 64MB video card or higher
- DirectX 9 compatible sound card
- Gamepad with twin axis analog controls
In the next section, we will discuss How to download GTA San Andreas on PC.
GTA San Andreas Download For PC
One of the easiest places to get your hand on GTA San Andreas in 2021 is the Rockstar online store. Additionally, you can even purchase GTA: SA from Steam.
You can follow these simple steps to play GTA San Andreas on a PC or laptop.
- Head over to Rockstar Games Online Store
- Next, search for GTA San Andreas
- Once the game page opens up click on add to basket
- Make payment for the game
- You have to now download GTA San Andreas on your computer
- Lastly, install the .exe file from the download folder and start playing the game
To purchase the game from steam once again search for GTA San Andreas.
Next, add the game to your cart and purchase it.
After a few minutes, the compressed game will be added to your Steam library to download.
Download GTA San Andreas On PC Using Android Emulator
Since San Andreas consumes very few system resources for its proper functioning, Rockstar launched a smartphone version of the game.
The smartphone version has a similar single-player storyline and the graphics are almost comparable to the PC and console versions of the game. As a result, you can download the GTA San Andreas on a PC using an Android emulator.
Bluestacks is one of the most reliable and well-optimized Android emulators that functions similarly to Android smartphones. So here’s how you can install GTA: SA apk using Bluestacks.
- Download the Bluestacks emulator and install the .exe file on your computer.
- Once installed sign in with your Google account on Bluestacks 5
- Next up open Playstore and search “GTA San Andreas”
- Download GTA: SA and the game will automatically install on your desktop.
Additionally, you can even install San Andreas APK from third-party sources using Bluestacks.
So this was a simple guide on how to download and play GTA San Andreas on Windows 11/10/8.1/7 PC.
If you face any problems while downloading GTA on your PC then feel free to let us know in the comments section below.